A new patch is now live in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The hotfix isn’t especially big, and mostly implements fixes for some pesky bugs. The full patch notes are on Reddit, and we have them listed below too.
This new patch releases a day after a playlist update for Modern Warfare. On December 10, Gunfight: OSP replaced Gunfight and Infected replaced Reinforce–putting the fan-favorite multiplayer mode in Modern Warfare for the first time. Both Gunfight: OSP and Infected will be rotated out on December 18. The Aniyah Palace multiplayer map was also added to the Ground War rotation, and FFA, NVG Moshpit, and Shoot House 24/7 all got Hardcore modes.
Thinking about picking up Modern Warfare, but still on the fence? Look at GameSpot’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare review, in which Kallie Plagge writes, “Just when it could really make a point about any other aspect of modern war, it pulls back. Modern Warfare makes old observations and presents them with new flourishes. Those new flourishes do make for a good campaign and solid multiplayer. But it’s when Modern Warfare asks you to think harder that it falls short.”
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare December 11 Update Patch Notes
- Fix for the R9-0 Smoothebore not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Smooth Dominator” not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Heat Cycle” weapon not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for a bug where equipping the “Old Wounds” LMG could cause an error, kicking players out of the menu
- Operator challenge descriptions have been updated to indicate that a specific Operator must be equipped in order to complete the challenge
- If you reached a new rank while in the middle of a match and perform the criteria to complete a challenge you just unlocked, progress would not show in the UI until you entered a new match. We’ve done some backend work to help improve this.
- Fix for Objective 2 of Mara’s Operator Mission showing a placeholder name “Desert Work” for the reward
- Fix for Wyatt’s Calling Card appearing with the incorrect rarity
- Fix for the Cluster Strike’s missiles getting stuck on surfaces without detonating and playing looping audio the remainder of the match
- Fix for exploits in Special Operations: Survival
How useful was this Game?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this Game was not useful for you!
Let us improve this Game!
Thanks for your feedback!